Working Springer Spaniel for STUD, KC REGISTERED
Working Springer Spaniel for STUD
THIS DOG IS FOR STUD ONLY AND NOT FOR SALE.
KC name: Clydagreen Rebel of Munster (IKC)
Colour: LIVER and WHITE, nicely marked with solid liver head.
Date of birth DECEMBER 2020
All vaccinations are up to date and wormed regularly.
English Springer Spaniel for stud. Excellent working dog in heavy cover and retrieving land and water and hunting all game, pheasants, duck, snipe, woodcock. He is a good woodcock dog and hits the cover. Very strong swimmer and great for ducks on the river. Bred from good hunting lines. His breeding lines include MONALUE, AUGHACASLA, CASTLEPRIDE, HORSEMOUNT and CLYDAGREEN.
Rebel is a proven stud dog and has produced a very strong and healthy pups. See attached photos.
Fee includes 2 matings/ties with 24 to 48 hours in between matings. If bitch fails to fall in pup then free mating on next season. Might do a deal for a pup from litter if agreed.
Call or text for details. No time wasters please.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.