Dalmatian Bonshaw Lovelace the 2nd
Blobby is the most wonderful Proven Dalmatian. IKC Registered Dalmatian.
Already sired this years Irish Champion AND another bitch that was Champion in Poland in 2021
Home bred, his father UK and Irish Champion, Crufts Winner 2019. His mother was by an International Champion so he is superbly bred, but its his temperament is what means the most. BEAR tested and all his siblings also passed. Fee as stated or the price of one of your pups.
Approved bitches only so please, so don't be offended,
So far his pups have been sold for up to €2,500 registered and unregistered !
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.