Ollie the Golden Retriever, IKC registered
Ollie is a very well bred proven IKC registered Golden Retriever for stud.
- Clear hip
- Clear elbow
- Clear eye.
- Both of Ollie's parents were hip ,elbow & eye scored also (copies available to view)
Your puppies will be more valuable coming from stud dogs that have all their health checks.
Copies of all scores available to breeders.
Breed top quality pups.
Beautiful temperament, colour & very intelligent.
Great with children & other dogs.
Dog can be held in secure surrounding or Ollie can travel.
Experienced stud dog handler
Richwell kennells & stables
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.