Handsome 'Standard' Dachshund for stud
Hi all. I would like to present my very handsome Dachshund "Dax", black and tan smooth haired Dachshund for stud.
He is in full health. Lovely shiney coat, constantly commented on!! Vet checked 3 times a year. His personality is based on loyalty and devotion. He is great around children. He is calm and lovable. Adores walkies and ball. All vaccinations upto date.
I am looking for pick of the litter please. A dog not a bitch. In the event of no dogs in the litter then the fee will apply.
If you have any further questions or wish to contact me about him please call or email 0860560724. email@example.com
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.