Proven IKC Newfoundland stud dog
Murphy IKC Newfoundland stud dog
•1st litter of 12 puppies mixture of brown , landeer and black puppies
- 1st puppy class Kilkenny foxhounds show 2021
- Overall Champion Kilkenny foxhounds show 2021
- 1st Large dog Quakerstown Easter festival
- Overall Champion Quakerstown Easter festival
- 1st Large dog Clonmel show
- 1st Giant dog iverk show
- 1st working dog iverk show
- Champion of the show iverk show
for to stud to registered and unregistered bitches .
Top class dog well minded and a fantastic example of the breed
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
See other Newfoundland for stud.