Irish Wolfhound For Stud
Reilly is a very friendly, gentle, and playful family dog. He’s friendly with people and patient with kids. Good with other dogs and gets pushed around by the family cat! Strong and active and loves playing outside, always stopping to say hi to anyone that walks past.
Reilly is around 75-80kg and is 86cm tall measuring from his feet to his shoulder
We would like the pick of the litter instead of money
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.