Gorgeous, Intelligent & Affectionate Cockapoo
IKC REG F1 COCKAPOO
Dezzie is our one year old family pet, he is a very sweet, affectionate and friendly boy and is adored by our children.
Dez is very active and intelligent, he is obedient and loves to learn tricks. He is an invaluable member of our family and has noticeable caring qualities.
No matter where Dez is he receives plenty of attention from everyone. He has a beautiful red coat which is shiny and thick and a teddy like face.
We live on the Carlow/Wicklow boarder. Travel can be arranged.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.