Archie The handsome, friendly, beautifully marked Bernese Mountain Dog for Stud
This is Archie, our beautiful, friendly gentle giant. Archie is our much loved family pet who’s been a wonderful addition to our household. He is IKC registered, vaccinated with full pedigree history - parents, grand parents & great grand parents.
Archie is loyal, obedient, affectionate, gentle, & friendly towards people & other dogs.
He is a big boy with beautiful rich rust & clear crisp white markings - ‘white socks’ on all four paws, rust colouring over each eye & on his cheeks, clear white cross on his chest, rust colouring on all four legs, each side of his chest & under his tail. His face has a handsome symmetry & the white stripe in the centre of his face is narrow & neat.
His markings tick every box in terms of breed standards & people stop to admire him wherever we go.
Feel free to get in touch.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.