Jeff the Bernese Mountain Dog At Stud Co. Cork.
Jeff at stud is available, natural or by AI. Imported with his new blood lines into Ireland and bred from international Champion, with great hip, elbow and clear eye scoring on his pedigree lines. No less than 13 Show champions in his 5 generation pedigree bred by an international dog show judge. Jeff has great pigment and markings with a great presence and size. He is strikingly beautiful and a big softie and an "ever willing to please" lovely calm temperament. He is Irish Kennel Club, IKC registered, fully vaccinated, very healthy family pet and up to weight at c.51 kgs.
Photos 2 3 6 and 7 are of our Jeff, the remainder are Jeff's . A fee OR pick of litter if that suits!. Save my phone number now, for future reference for when you need it, as this advert expires soon. Thanks. Michael.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- If they are a dog breeding establishment or registered seller ask to see their certifications.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.