Bluestack Veterinary Clinic
The established Bluestack Veterinary Clinic has been a long-cherished dream for John and Kathryn. Their vision was to create a family-operated mixed practice rooted in traditional values, offering personalized, compassionate, and high-quality veterinary care tailored to each client's needs.
Located in Donegal town, our state-of-the-art, purpose-built facility is equipped with all the modern amenities necessary for delivering exceptional veterinary medicine. The clinic features two consultation rooms, a complete surgical suite, digital radiography, ultrasonography, dental equipment, in-house blood machines, and a comprehensive laboratory. We cater to the needs of all our clients, including small animals, farm animals, and equine patients.
Opening HoursClosed Now
|Day||Opening Time||Closing Time|
Tips for contacting vets
- Location: Choose a vet that is conveniently located near your home or work. This will make it easier for you to schedule appointments and visit the clinic in case of emergencies.
- Clinic hours: Look for a veterinary clinic with flexible hours that can accommodate your schedule, including evenings and weekends if possible. This will make it easier for you to bring your dog in for regular check-ups and any necessary treatments (flea, tick, worming, etc.).
- Services offered: Make sure the clinic offers a wide range of services, including preventive care, diagnostics, surgery, dental care, and emergency services. This will ensure that your dog receives comprehensive care under a single roof.
- Experience with your dog's breed: Choose a clinic who has experience treating your dog's specific breed, as some breeds may have unique health issues that require specialized knowledge and care.
- Communication: Find a vet practitioner who is easy to communicate with and takes the time to answer your questions and address your concerns. A good vet should be patient, compassionate, and willing to educate you about your dog's health and care.
- Research and referrals: Ask for recommendations from friends, family, or local dog owners you meet on your walk. See who has had positive experiences. Search online for reviews and ratings of local veterinary clinics.
- Emergency care: Inquire about the clinic's emergency care policies and whether they have an on-call veterinarian available after hours. It's important to know what to do and where to go in case of an emergency.
- Cost & Insurance: Will a vet work with your insurance provider and give estimates of costs beforehand.