Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Canelo is a grand son of Grand champion Neo He has a very good temperament, very affectionate, intelligent, very friendly but will also protect when needed.
He’s Irish Kennel Club (IKC) Registered we have the official papers for inspection.
All bitches is welcome to stay with Canelo for as long as needed
Please contact me at 0870606477" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank with any inquires/also more images and videos of Canelo in action available
Contact me on this website or phone : 0870606477" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.