Purebred St. Bernard for stud
Tri colour Purebred St. Bernard for stud
Very friendly, playful and very good with kids.
Raised with plenty other dogs around so he is well used to other dogs around. wormed and vaccines all up to date. Gets attention everywhere he goes. Can’t go for a walk with out someone stopping asking can they take a picture of him, or saying he’s Beethoven. Savage looking dog he’s a real proper bred St. Bernard. Great breeding lines, full breeding history can be seen.
Contact me if interested.
Based in Kerry.
€750 or pick of the litter
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.