Smasher the Poodle, IKC registered
Exceptionally well bred miniature red Poodle, 5 generation RED, PRCD - PRA CLEAR, very well proven. IKC registered.
All breeds catered for, Golden Retriever, Labrador, Irish Setter, Cocker Spaniel, Maltese, Bichon Frise, Irish Doodle, Cockapoos, etc.
Mating can be carried out through artificial insemination to protect both dog and bitch,
Please call 0864140124
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.
Registered Seller of Pets in Ireland
Any person selling or supplying six or more pet animals in a year is required to register with the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and the Marine (DAFM). These people must maintain certain records regarding pet animals kept for sale or supply and ensure the correct information is place in the ad, e.g. country of origin, microchip number, etc. Registration is free and easy to do by filling out and submitting a form.
More about this process can be seen www.gov.ie/registered-pet-sellers plus a list of current Registered Sellers can be seen. If you have any questions you can contact email@example.com, or call the Department directly on 01 607 2862.
This is set out in the Animal Health and Welfare (Sale or Supply of Pet Regulations) Act of 2019.