Fox Red Labrador for Stud- LOCHBAY CROC
Fox Red Labrador for Stud.
Registered Name: LOCHBAY CROC
Registered with The Irish Kennel Club
He is in excellent health, microchipped, wormed & all vaccinations are up to date. Vaccinations record is also available.
Very active, Friendly, well tempered Red Labrador with impressive breeding bloodlines
Additional Health Testing:
Centronuclear Myopathy (CNM): Hereditarily clear
Exercise Induced Collapse (EIC): Hereditarily clear
Sire- Mochuto Quality time- IRE
G. Sire- ARCKLEBEAR CARIBOU - UK
G. DAM- MOCHUTO PRIYA- UK
Dam-KYTO RED SUNSET- IRE
G. Sire -MILLERSBYRE SWORD AT COYLETAIGLUM- UK
G. DAM- RED ROSE OF COYLE - UK
G.G Sire / G.G Dam can be provided upon request.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- If they are a dog breeding establishment or registered seller ask to see their certifications.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.