Cooper the Golden Retriever
Cooper (Freddie Blue) is one of our family pets. He is a super friendly, affectionate and intelligent dog. He loves playing with our kids, our other dog and cat. He also likes hugs and sitting with our family around the dinner table!
He loves soft toys, shoes and long belly rubs. Most of all, he just likes to be in our company and is loyal to the core.
Cooper is a 1 year old IKC registered Golden Retriever, and is an experienced stud.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.