Gorgeous Golden Retriever IKC registered available for stud
Milo is our friendly, active and very affectionate 4-year old Golden Retriever. He loves to be around people and other dogs and is very good with children - the perfect family pet! His unusual dark golden coat is a source of much admiration. You can be sure he will produce beautiful puppies!
Milo is in full health; all vaccinations and worming are up to date and hip/elbow scores are 7/5. He is IKC registered and we can present a 4-generation pedigree certificate.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.