Working Cocker Spaniel, KC registered
Working Cocker Spaniel (Kennel Club registered) available for STUD. Producing lovely strong pups.
PLEASE NOTE THIS DOG IS FOR STUD ONLY AND NOT FOR SALE.
Stunning looking dog and 100% of sound temperament and great around children. Excellent working dog and will hunt heavy cover and retrieving land and water. He’s hunting all game, pheasants, duck, snipe, woodcock. He is an exceptional woodcock dog and with bags of drive. Excellent around small children and great family pet too.
Very good hunting lines. His breeding includes the likes of FTCH RANDALYN BLACK JACK , FTCH ARGYLL WARRIOR, FTCH MAESYDDERWEN JACKDAW , FTCH TIMSGARRY SIMPSON, FTCH MALLOWDALE RIA.
KC name: KENTIXEN WHAT ABOUT US
Colour: LEMON and WHITE
Date of birth November 2015
All vaccinations are up to date and wormed regularly.
He is a proven stud dog and has produced the following colours, solid chocolate, liver and white, solid black, black and white, gold, lemon and white roan, chocolate and white roan.
FIVE nice strong litters sired to date. See photos of some of the pups he has produced.
Photo No. 8 is of one of his older dog pups at nine months old. More photos available. Litters from him are registered with the IKC and EKC.
He is not pushy and will suit maiden bitches. Fee includes 2 matings/ties with 24 to 48 hours in between matings. If bitch fails to fall in pup then free mating on next season. Experienced handler to ensure the safety of both dogs during mating. Payment due on first mating/tie.
Or might do a deal for a pup from litter if agreed.
Call or text for details. No time wasters please.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.