Proven Bichon Frise IKC registered for Stud
Teddy is a beautiful family dog that lives in our family home with our two small children. Teddy is just a very affectionate little man and has just a wonderful temperament. Teddy is a proven stud.
We would prefer the bitch to come to our home.
He has all his health checks done and eyes checked. I have also included a picture of his pups. He is IKC registered. All papers are available to view.
The fee for this service is €350
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.