Arlo the Bernese Mountain Dog for Stud
"The Blue Lagoon at Bramblebear " aka Arlo , our lovable rogue!
He is the most affectionate gentle boy, fantastic with children. He was born in March 2022, so just almost a year and a half. Fantastic Health Testing results . He has been raw fed since 8 weeks and in top physical condition. We are open to bringing him to your bitch or having your bitch come to us.
Irish Kennel Club registered
Bernergarde reg# 216059
Genetic Health Testing ALL CLEAR !
I'm passionate about our precious breed and will only allow him to service bitches that are also genetically health tested and Hip&Elbow scored.
Stud fees price of pup or pick of litter
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.