Teddy’s Find IKC Reg. Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Staffordshire Bull Terrier dog at stud. Oozes quality and bloodlines to match - Son of Neo from Hazmeihs kennels.
Teddy’s Find has had two litters under his belt producing big strong healthy pups.
IKC registered papers available to view on request.
Phone 0831344400 for further details, pictures etc.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.