Published 1 week ago
Bruno the St Bernard
Location: Maynooth, Kildare
Current Age: 3 years and 8 months
Date of Birth: 17 September 2019
Is Wormed: Yes
Is Vaccinated: Yes
Is IKC registered: No
Bruno is a very friendly family pet with a good temperament who is great with kids. Only barks when someone is around the house
In great health hips and elbow joints have been xrayed and all perfect
Full breed not ikc registered
Can host outside for the day in a secure garden with shelter if needs be
He is a very tall strong dog weighs 68kg
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- If they are a dog breeding establishment or registered seller ask to see their certifications.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
Mac the St Bernard
Location: Carrickmacross, Monaghan
Age: 2 years and 1 month
Location: Kildare, Kildare
Age: 3 years and 3 months
Bundee - Athenry Co. Galway
Location: Athenry, Galway
Age: 3 years and 9 months
Fiachra Of Crottmountain - stud Irish Wolfhound
Breed: Irish Wolfhound
Location: Co Meath, Meath
Age: 3 years and 5 months