Loki the honey white Purebred Shih Tzu for Stud
Loki is our beloved family pet. He is friendly and a full of fluff!
He is a honey white coloured purebred Shih Tzu with light brown spots. He was born in November 2021 and is a first time stud. Papers are available if required.
He is a very friendly, playful and happy dog. He is great with other dogs and loves playing with children.
Loki is very healthy and has had no medical problems. He is vaccinated, and wormed up to date.
First 6 pictures are recent ones. Pictures 7-10 are about 12-14 weeks old to give you an idea how cute the pups would look).
The stud fee is €250 which is payable after the first successful mate. Fee includes 2 visits with 2 days between matings.
Or might take a pup from litter if agreed.
Call/Text/Whatsapp for more details.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.