Mini Schnauzer for Stud
Fullcool Bobby McGee or Alan as we know him is one of the finest Black & Silver Mini Schnauzer in Ireland today. Alan recently was crowned Irish Junior Show Champion at the International Irish Kennel Club Show on St. Patricks Day in Dublin.
Alan was imported from the famous Fullcool kennel in Croatia from Kaca Kacian in March 2017 and has prospered during his time here. Alan has already secured 2 Reserve Green Stars at the tender age of 7 months, multiple Best of Breeds and numerous Best Puppy at Championship Show outings. This dog is a true champion in the making.
His father is the great Wild Wind Z Dixie from the world famous Z Dixie Kennel in Prague, his mother (Time to Smile Z Dixie) also from the Z Dixie Kennel.
Check out lolmar.com for more details
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.