Published 3 weeks ago
Ispíní - Flat Coated Retriever IKC Reg.
Loving and friendly, Ishí brings so much Joy to us, we would love to see him Stud before we get him Neutered
- Irish Kennel Club Registered
- SIRE Kahoku Kauto Star
- DAM Triggers Girl
- Pedigree back to Great Grand Parents
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
See other Retriever for stud.