Published 6 days ago
Charly the Maltese
A lovely dog, he is friendly / stubborn / determined but such a great pet.
Great to alert for someone around house and great company....also non shed so no hair all over house ...That stud dogs in blue jacket with some pups he fathered ...he father of 24 beautiful pups 🐶 ❤ ♥ 😍 💕
Please do not message calls only please will be answered
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- If they are a dog breeding establishment or registered seller ask to see their certifications.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
Pick of the litter