Charlie a handsome Lhaso for stud, strong , loyal and obedient
Charlie is a pure bred Lhaso with the personality to match, proud walk, obedient and loveable pet. He is an indoor guard dog, but also loves long walks and being in company. He is a real family member, admired by all who meet him and he turns heads while out and about as he definitely is a looker, has a fabulous coat, either long haired or short after grooming. You may contact us by phone and can visit by arrangement. Dob 29.07.13
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.