A stunning beast
This supreme 2 year old is jet black and is a physical specimen that doesn't come around very often.
His big head and perfect shape literally turn heads. He gets more compliments than I do. He's perfect around little people and loves to play affectionately.
His name is Mickey and he's a very big boy. Typical lab temperament without the daftness. Loves to play with other dogs, not aggressive but naturally a top dog and well able to stand his ground.
There really isn't anything bad about him. We don't attend shows but he would probably be a very good show dog. I'm very lucky and proud to have him as my best friend.
Many people ask if he's a therapy dog but he isn't, but he is lovely company.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.