Stunning Irish Setter in Tipperary ⭐
Meet Hunter the Irish Setter! He is our beautiful, fun and happy boy! A loyal companion who lives for human affection, long walks and a roaring fire. His champion bloodline is fantastic and he is extremely heathy and full of fun!
Hunter has a amazing and sweet nature and his bond with our young children is unbreakable. He also loves the company of our other dogs and even our cat 🤣. To say that he is doted on is an understatement. He has produced nice big healthy litters and currently we have his litter of Golden Irish doodles at home with us (see last photo). Previously litters of lovely healthy golden Irish and Irish setters too.
He is very dark and has an extremely soft and glossy coat and well he is just loveable 🥰
If you have a female that is fully vaccinated just get in touch for more information.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.