Great Dane Male for Stud
Brodie is an extremely friendly and gentle male Great Dane. He is highly affectionate and a very placid dog. He attracts a lot of attention and admirers any time he is out on walks. He is a very welcoming dog and his temperament very good natured and a very sociable large dog. He is also very responsive to commands. Father to 1 previous litter of beautiful Great Dane puppies, pictures of pups can be shown/requested.
Wormed and Vaccinated
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.