Handsome "Simba" for stud 😍🐶
Beautiful light cream, fluffy coat.
Our wonderful, much loved family pet. Excellent temperament with kids and other animals - extremely affectionate, very loyal and eager to please.
Athletic but also very gentle.
Excellent pedigree with IKC
Microchip no. 991001002995049
Sire: Zenevieva Masterpiece (A04702)
Dam: Jenny's Princess (A19461)
Contact Nicola on 085-7069002
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.