Handsome Golden Retriever, IKC registered
Tod is an 18 month old purebred Golden Retriever
He is in great health and is very handsome!
He is extremely friendly, lively and intelligent and very good natured
He is affectionate and social with everyone he meets
His Father is a UK champion
IKC registered and all vaccinations up to date
No experience having puppies yet but is keen on females
Would make a great Daddy!
Contact me 0862596769 or email@example.com
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.