Golden Retriever Stud
Lolmar Goldens are happy to introduce the newest member of our stud team, Lolmar Aharon (Malcolm). Bred by Lolmar in 2019 he has matured into a beautiful Retriever. He brings qualities from both his Mother, Golden Romance Drop Dead Gorgeous and his Father Bright Ebony, combining Zenevieva traits with Serbian Golden Romance lines, he is truly a fine example of the breed.
Malcolm is fully health tested, Hips, Elbows and Eyes.
check out lolmar.com for more details
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.