Clonabay Golden Star (Archie) available for Stud!
Clonabay Golden Star (Archie) is a proven, show quality Golden Retriever stud producing large, healthy litters with excellent conformation. He has a fantastic temperament, very intelligent and has an affectionate personality.
IKC registered and all vaccinations are up to date.
Archie’s Father is 2CC & 2rCC Ramchaine You Spin Me Right Round In Zenevieva is one of the best show dogs currently completing in Ireland and the UK. He has many show titles won to date, most notable winning his class in Crufts Dog show 2023.
Archies Mother is by Sh. Ch., Reminton Rocking Robin who was the 5 Green stars BPIS UGRC Celtic Winner 2007. This pedigree goes back to Sh. Ch., Shinehill Summer of Woodmore who has many show titles across Europe.
Excellent Hip and elbow scores and eye certificate - clear.
All veterinary procedures preformed by BVA approved vets and certificates available for viewing on request.
Accommodation available for visiting bitches for repeat cover.
Artificial Insemination also available.
Please do not hesitate to call for more details.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.
Registered Seller of Pets in Ireland
Any person selling or supplying six or more pet animals in a year is required to register with the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and the Marine (DAFM). These people must maintain certain records regarding pet animals kept for sale or supply and ensure the correct information is place in the ad, e.g. country of origin, microchip number, etc. Registration is free and easy to do by filling out and submitting a form.
More about this process can be seen www.gov.ie/registered-pet-sellers plus a list of current Registered Sellers can be seen. If you have any questions you can contact email@example.com, or call the Department directly on 01 607 2862.
This is set out in the Animal Health and Welfare (Sale or Supply of Pet Regulations) Act of 2019.