Clonabay Golden Star (Archie) available for Stud!
Clonabay Golden Star (Archie) is a proven, show quality Golden Retriever stud producing large, healthy litters with excellent conformation. He has a fantastic temperament, very intelligent and has an affectionate personality.
IKC registered and all vaccinations are up to date.
Archie’s Father is 2CC & 2rCC Ramchaine You Spin Me Right Round In Zenevieva is one of the best show dogs currently completing in Ireland and the UK. He has many show titles won to date, most notable winning his class in Crufts Dog show 2023.
Archies Mother is by Sh. Ch., Reminton Rocking Robin who was the 5 Green stars BPIS UGRC Celtic Winner 2007. This pedigree goes back to Sh. Ch., Shinehill Summer of Woodmore who has many show titles across Ireland and the UK.
Excellent Hip and elbow scores and 2023 eye certificate - clear.
All veterinary procedures preformed by BVA approved vets and certificates available for viewing on request.
Accommodation available for visiting bitches for repeat cover.
Please do not hesitate to call for more details.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.