IKC Golden Retriever Bruce
Bruce is our much loved dog, he is a beautiful looking golden retriever with great attitude and a calm loving temperament. We are looking for a female golden retriever to have pups with Bruce. It would be of huge sentimental significance to get a pup with Bruce as the father. My brother who sadly passed away was the original owner and loved Bruce as do we.They were best friends and we would love to honour my brothers name by continuing to care for his dogs puppy. Not looking for any payment just for first pick of the pups. Please contact 0851853529
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- If they are a dog breeding establishment or registered seller ask to see their certifications.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.