Clifford the Golden Retriever
Proven & Extremely Fertile -Clifford (main picture) is a 5 year show quality Golden Retriever. His father Zenevieva Gaelic Dream for Whistler has National show titles as well as many other champions in the pedigree. Cliffords Grandfather is the great Taram Du Bois De La Rayere who is an International Champion.
All our dogs are first and foremost family pets. We have years of experience in breeding dogs at our home in Oranmore ensuring your bitch will be handled correctly during the entire mating process. As the photos illustrate Clifford is an excellent example of the breed. Clifford is very experienced at his job and extremely fertile. His pups are also pictured. If you are looking to cross your bitch with a well related, healthy stud dog who will throw superb chunky pups with superb temperaments, please call for details and additional info. Visiting bitches can be kept in our 5 star facilities in Oranmore.
We offer cytology ovulation testing to predict your females ovulation, thus ensuring we mate your bitch at her optimal fertile period, ensuring the best chance of pregnancy. Artificial Insemination also available for bitches by trained AI Specialist.
Go to Lolmar.com for further details
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- If they are a dog breeding establishment or registered seller ask to see their certifications.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.