Zephyr the German Shepherd IKC reg. for stud
Zephyr is a traditional straight back German Shepherd over all healthy, hips and elbows have been physically examined and cleared without any problems.
Zephyr is highly active and energetic boy, he has been trained professionally since young pup.
Zephyr is a medium/short haired gsd with a friendly temperament, very alert and very loyal.
all vaccinations includ kennel cough are up to date as well as worming and flea.
He is IKC registered will have paperwork ready if needed.
5 generation pedigree certificate available as well.
27inches from paw to withers.
Younger pictures are available on request.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.