Duke the German Shepherd
.🌟 Meet Duke the German Shepherd 🌟
🌈 Coat Color: Stunning black and tan coat
🔥 Age: 2 years
💪 Physique: Straight back, strong and athletic
🧠 Intelligence: Bright and intuitive, showcasing an eagerness to please and learn
🎓 Training: Well-mannered and trained in basic obedience and socialization
❤️ Temperament: Gentle, patient, and highly sociable, making him an ideal family companion
🌟 Health: Excellent health record, regularly vet-checked, and up-to-date on vaccinations
- Duke is a gentle giant, always eager to shower love and affection on everyone he meets. His friendly nature is sure to pass on to his offspring.
- Duke's calm and patient demeanor makes him an excellent choice for families with children and other pets.
Feel free to message me with any questions. Thank you.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.