Black longhaired Germany Shepherd IKC & UK Reg. 🖤
Black longhaired Germany Shepherd. IKC & Uk Registered
This male is the winner of
☆ 6 green stars
- 2 International CACIB
- 3 best of breeds
- 3 reserves best of breeds.
- Celtic Winners German Shepherd Longhaired 2023
- Crufts Qualifier 2024
From his first 6 shows. He's is only 18 months. He is a quality dog.
He is well on he's way to becoming a Champion.
He's has a fantastic temperament out in public and is fearless at home and command respect with a brilliant presence.
Shows very well in the ring and enjoys completing.
Lord Puck is a family Pet, Lives in our home. He get along with the other dogs big and small and is very good with all breeds and really enjoys small dogs.
He is an all round good balanced dog.
Can Travel if necessary for mating.
Lord Puck has being vet check and here are his results.
Radiography Elevation According to F.C.I. / IEWG Protocal
Hips Score. HD: A= HD Normal.
Elbow Score. ED: O = No Arthrosis
EDTA- Blood From Laboklin.
Degenerative Myelopathy DM:
dose not Carry DM.
MDR1gene variant -PCR
Pituitary Dwartism -PCR
All certificates can be seen if requested and have being carried out through Holmes Veterinary Group.
Lord Puck is the Top Black Longhaired Germany Shepherd in Ireland 🇩🇪 🇮🇪
Call for stud
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.