Chocolate & tan French Bulldog in Limerick
MR Roulette 🦍🦁
Quality Chocolate and tan,
Carrying blue, Testable Chocolate & L4 Fluffy - No pied no brindle - Health tested clear
Son of Pukka in the UK
Roulette is looking for the ladies!
Testable & Fluffy Carrier 🦁
D/d b/b co/co at/at n/n EM/EM L/l4 no pied no brindle
Roulette is KC registered and he is also DWKC registered
Call for anymore info
New contact number: 0867780311
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.