Blue/Brindle French Bulldog €300
I want to put my Frenchie Bluey up for a stud, I’m based in Louth but I can travel (all inclusive with the price). He is a Blue/Brindle colour. He has papers and all the vaccinations. Bluey has great structure and full of muscle. If you are interested drop me a message and we can take it from there.
Text 0851377423 anytime. WhatsApp preferred.
Kind regards, Stephen.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.