Published 1 week ago
Pyro the European Doberman
Pyro is a European Doberman
He has a very good temperament but will also protect when needed.
All bitches will have there own kennel for the day and will have their own bed inside for the night and can stay as long as needed
Ring or text 0838282485 thanks
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- If they are a dog breeding establishment or registered seller ask to see their certifications.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
Pick of the litter
You may also like
European Dobermann for stud
Doviziozo Desmosedici Doberman for stud
Bruce the Bernese Mountain Dog
Breed: Bernese Mountain Dog
Location: Claremorris, Mayo
Age: 1 year and 11 months
Newfoundland Stud Dog
Location: Freshford, Kilkenny
Age: 1 year and 7 months