Purebreed Longcat Standard Dachshund Stallion
Charlie is an exceptional pure-breed pedigree stemming from a line of 2 previous healthy long-coat dachshunds sourced, specially from the UK.
Charlie is a healthy active dog who likes to visit the countryside, running in open fields like any dog and who also likes to travel. His temperment is calm and collected when walked and exercised. Charlie has a very big heart and is very a special ability to calm down other dogs around him with his playful nature and temperment. He is good around young family when mentored and educated.
He is fed a combination of home cooked meals and Royal Dachshund nuts for absolute nutrition.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.