Brown Cockapoo for Stud
Murphy is a brown Cockapoo for stud.
He is a big part of our family and is such a loving and intelligent dog with a great temperament!
Murphy has a gorgeous brown coat that is non shed.
He is also a very playful dog and enjoys running the fields and playing with other dogs.
Murphy is great around other dogs and enjoys attention and playfulness
Murphy is a crossbreed of a miniature Poodle and Cocker Spaniel and is bred to the highest degree.
Murphy was a very cute puppy with great markings and features as I have displayed in the 2 bottom pictures.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.