Our Gorgeous Red Cavapoo
Meet Freddie, our gorgeous loving Cavapoo. We waited a long time for Freddie as he was bred in a family home. He is the most perfect boy with the nicest temperament so we decided to share his gorgeous personality and hopefully duplicate it so other families can have the same special dog as Freddie.
He is fully vaccinated, wormed and very well looked after. He is a great eater and is very smart. He learned to be toliet trained within a couple of days. He is also very good with children as you can see from one photo with our nephew.
I am in contact with his siblings from his litter and they are all thriving also. Let me know if you have any further questions!
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.