Hugo, Apricot Cavachon
We are delighted to offer our Beautiful Hugo for stud duties. Hugo is an Apricot Cavachon, our family pet. He is vaccinated and wormed. He has a fabulous temperament, he is Playful & Affectionate. He has a 100% strike rate to date and has produced beautiful puppies.
Please see pics of Hugo included and his progeny.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.