IKC Registered English Bulldog
Bumpy is a 2 year old English Bulldog. We have him since he was 10 weeks old. He is a great company and an ideal family pet. He is IKC registered and all his papers can be viewed. All vaccinations are up to date and these can also be viewed. He has been on a diet on high quality dog nuts all his life. He is exercised everyday but is happiest lying in front of the fire.
If interested please contact me 0851115036
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- If they are a dog breeding establishment or registered seller ask to see their certifications.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.