Bulldog for Stud €2000
Rudolph is a pure bred choc tri merle bulldog. He's 2yrs+ old and has produced some very great looking and lovely pups out there in the UK. He's fully tested and 100% proven fertile. This boy is thick, short and compact with big paws and rolls all over. You will appreciate him more when you see him as pictures can't reveal his true pedigree qualities. He's got some fine lineage on his Pedigree with Epic Bullies, Shrinkabulls, Rare Bullies etc..
He produces full suits, tri, lilac, choc etc. Pictures of some puppies he has produced are included in album for your conviction.
If you are looking to make great looking pups of this breed with your bitch, look no further as Rudolph is very ready and fit for the job. His stud fee is €2000 or pick of the litter.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.