Big Al the Bulldog is 🔥🔥
Big Al is a lilac and tan Bulldog coming from top bloodlines.
DWKC registered and full genetic testing done.
Big Al certainly lives up to his name with excellent structure, big head, big shoulders, bid rope(but not overdone) all while being an active Bulldog with no health issues.
Big Al loves attention and everybody that will give it to him and loves a run around the park after the ball just as much as he loves a nap on the couch watching a movie.
Big Al is everything your looking for and more. So if your looking to add real quality then look no further.
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.
You may also like
If you are reporting an ad, please use the "Report Ad" link on the individual ad page.