Gumbo the black/tan/white Bulldog
Gumbo is a very loyal and affectionate dog. Loves children and loves to be rubbed and shown attention to, he is great with other dogs as we have another dog it is an Olde English Bulldog. Gumbo has sired 3 litters so far, he was Sired by the great Blue Rock (GB) and the Dam Savanna Girl.. any questions you have I'm happy to ask thank you for your interest. 4 generation family papers on request which you will find 3 IKC Champions in his bloodline
WhatsApp 0896146898 you will get the quickest response from me there,
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- If they are a dog breeding establishment or registered seller ask to see their certifications.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.