Leo (French Bulldog)
Leo is our beautiful new shade Isabella and tan boy.
He is KC Registered ✅
He is health tested clear through parentage ✅
He is very affectionate and loves being around people and is brilliant with other dogs.
His DNA is
?Dad is the Welsh Wizard of the original dogfather UK ?
?Mum is Kali from Testabullzz Frenchies?
?Grandad is Brutus of Don frenchies UK
2x Isabella ✅
2x cocoa ✅
2x Tan ✅
2x blue ✅
Wizard lines ?
Brutus lines ?
Pictures do not do this boy justice
Tips for contacting breeders
- Keep communication through our messaging system for as long as possible.
- Choose carefully what information you share about yourself.
- Ask for recent health check certificate from their vet, this should check for known issues with the breed & have details of vaccinations. The AKC has a comprehensive list of their health testing requirements per breed.
- Ask breeders about the vet who has taken care of the dog and contact the vet directly.
- Ask breeders to provide their ID (driver's licence / passport) and take note of their contact details.
- If you are new to breeding, please, please, read this article about breeding dogs.
- Stud dogs listed need to be 12 months or older. While bigger breeds may mature faster, often health complications don't show until later.
- If they are a dog breeding establishment or registered seller ask to see their certifications.
- Report suspicious activity to your local Garda Station & / or the Department of Agriculture, Food & Marine.
- Use our contract template www.dogs.ie/contract or another as a basis for a written contract.